Circle the date!
Next year we'll all be walking together on Saturday, February 25, 2023!
What is the deadline for cash + checks?
We will accept mailed check donations until Wednesday, March 31, 2023.
What do I do with cash?
Enter the donor data and donation amount into your Fundhub page (see How do I Enter Pledges Online? below for instructions). From there, you have two options:
- a) Pay off the total of the pledged donations using your credit card (the fastest and safest option), then pocket the money
- b) Write a check for the amount, payable to "Coldest Night of the Year", mail it to us, and pocket the money
What do I do with checks?
Enter the donor data and donation amount into your personal Fundhub (see 'Entering Pledges Online' below for instructions) and then forward checks made payable to "Coldest Night of the Year" to:
Blue Sea Philanthropy USA
attn: Coldest Night of the Year
PO Box 331
St. Charles, IL, USA
What do I do with uncollected pledges?
If someone has pledged to support you and you haven't received their donation yet, please contact them soon. Remind them about their pledges, and ask for it as soon as possible - the deadline for submitting the money by mail is March 31, 2023.
How do I enter pledges online?
Before sending us a check in the mail or paying a donation online with your own credit card, you must enter the pledge into your Fundhub. Here's how:
- Log in to your personal Fundhub
- Click "Enter $$ or Checks" from left menu
- Carefully enter your cash or check donors one by one. Be sure to enter all mailing address information and email address where applicable. Note: We must have the donor's full address in order to issue a tax receipt.
- To pay a pledge with your own credit card, scroll to the bottom of the "Enter $$ or Checks" page and click "Pay" next to the pledge you'd like to pay for. You can then use your credit card to pay the pledge, and your donor will receive their tax receipt immediately.